Film | TV | Commercial | Corporate | Promotional | Online
Rates are always agreed with the client in advance and I do not have a set rate card as all jobs inherently come with different requirements. Rates are available on request.
Please take a look at the BECTU Ratecard for guidelines of the rates you should be paying. The Clayton Audio™ Ratecard outlines my rates and kit packages.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
(unless otherwise agreed)
* Rates quoted are: 10 hours base to base, and include 1 hour meal break.
* Scheduled 10 hour days may commence any time between 06.00 and 14.00 hours.
* Bank holidays, Sunday, and post midnight shoots charged at an overtime rate of time and a half.
* Travel days charged at 65% of 10 hour rate inclusive of hire charge for equipment.
* Prices exclude mileage (collection & delivery charges), VAT, carnets, insurances, meals & accommodation, excess baggage and other expenses where applicable.
* A No Lunch Break (NLB) minimum penalty of £30.00 is applied for missed lunch breaks or breaks of less than 1 hour.
* All equipment to be covered by production insurance whilst used on the job.
* A 50% Cancellation charge applies to all confirmed bookings cancelled within 7 days of the commencement of
contractual work. Cancellation within 24 hours of the day of production incurs a 100% full cancellation charge.
* All invoices are due for payment within 30 days, unless agreed otherwise in advance, following the date of deliveryof the invoice as stated on as well as in the name of the invoice.
* Copyright on all recordings and legal title to all goods is retained until full payment is received.
* I reserve the right to charge interest on all overdue invoices under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act, 1998 at a rate of 8% above the Bank of England’s base rate set at the start of each period.